Born on February 19th, 1958.
Member of the Paris Bar since 1984.
Maîtrise de droit des affaires (Master’s degree in Corporate Law) from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (1982).
Thierry Cotty's previous positions were:
- Partner of the firm Cotty & Associés (2002-2003);
- Founding partner of the firm Brandford-Griffith Baverez Cotty (2001-2002);
- Founding partner of the firm Cotty & Associés (1997-2001);
- Partner of the firm Poitrinal & Associés (1995-1996);
- Associate in the firm Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier (1992-1994);
- Associate then elected Partner of the firm Gide Loyrette Nouel (1983-1991);
- Foreign attorney in the firm Proskauer Rose Goetz & Mendelsohn, New York (1986).
Languages: French, English.
Fields of expertise: Mergers and Acquisitions, Stock Exchange Law, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.