Our firm is highly competent in both domestic and international arbitration: whether it is institutional or ad hoc procedures or appeals in other jurisdictions with the purpose of obtaining conservatory, temporary measures or with the aim of recognizing and enforcing arbitration awards or foreign judgments. We have a track record of representing our clients as arbitrators and as arbitration counsel.
Our lawyers are well versed with the applicable rules, regulations and practices of leading international arbitral institutions such as:
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- London Court of Arbitration
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Centre
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- London Court of International Arbitration.
We also evaluate the interplay of applicable laws, sovereign immunity, international treaties and their impact on the outcome of matters and the enforcement of arbitral awards.
We also assist our clients in the drafting and negotiation of arbitration clauses and are able to advise our clients on the best choice of forum and choice of law to ensure the highest chances of enforceability should a dispute arise.
Our lawyers also have extensive experience in other forms of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation, conciliation and negotiation.